BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
When booking your accommodation at LOTUSSTAY.COM.AU and/or purchasing any services through that site or when booking directly with Lotus Stay, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
· You must be at least 18 years of age to book any accommodation.
· If you wish to discuss any aspect of your booking please contact Manly Waves directly on (02) 8052 3666 or via the contact page.
· Bookings made via third party websites can only be changed by contacting the third party itself, not Lotus Stay.
· If you require on- site parking please contact Management prior to making your booking.
You agree to make payment at the time of booking via a debit to your nominated credit card. The amount debited is the amount shown on our booking page prior to you clicking the “BOOK NOW” button on that page. Prices quoted are in $AUD.
· If you have elected to book and pay later a valid credit card is required at the time of booking however, full payment is not required until the free cancellation and modification period is over.
· By providing your credit card you authorize Lotus Stay to charge the credit card used for charges related to your booking, including cancellation fees.
CANCELLATION and REFUND TERMS:
Standard Cancellation Policy:
Cancellations made prior to 2pm local time seven (7) days prior to arrival- No cancellation charge applies. Cancellations made after that time or if you do not show up for your booking, the whole (100%) accommodation tariff will be charged.
To make a cancellation please contact Lotus Stay directly on (02) 8052 3666 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
· Non-Refundable Cancellation Policy:
Non- Refundable Bookings will attract 100% cancellation fee. No cancellations can be made on Non- Refundable Bookings.
· ALL BOOKINGS- There are NO refunds if your stay is cut short for any reason
CHECK IN and CHECK OUT POLICY
Check in time is from 2.00pm on the date of arrival and the room is to be vacated by 10.00am on the date of departure.
An additional fee will be charged if you do not check out and vacate the room by 10.00am unless you have made prior arrangement with Management no later than 8pm on the day prior to your date of departure. Management may be able to extend your check out time up to 1.00pm on your date of departure at an additional cost of $50.
If you wish to secure an early check in before 10.00 am on your date of arrival then you must book an extra night at the time of making your booking and reserve the room for the night before your date of arrival.
If you arrive between 10.00am and 2.00pm on your date of arrival access to your room is subject to your room being available.
LOSS OR FAILURE TO RETURN OF KEY:
Loss of key or the failure to return the room key will incur a $100 charge
NOISE, BEHAVIOUR AND PARTY POLICY
Excessive noise and music is NOT tolerated at any time.
Guests are expected to be respectful at all times and to be quiet between 9pm and 9am. During such time no music, TV or voices should be heard from outside your room.
Lotus Stay has a zero tolerance party policy. No group congregations in rooms is permitted or tolerated. Immediate eviction with NO refunds applies to any breaches of this policy.
BREAKAGES and DAMAGE
Breakages or damage to furniture or furnishings caused by a guest or a guest’s visitor or replacement of items removed from Manly Waves will be charged and recouped in full from the guest’s credit card or deducted from the guest’s security deposit.
A $200 cleaning fee will be incurred and charged to a guest’s credit card for room degradation (such as vomit, bodily wastes) or the room is left in an excessively untidy condition.
BOOKING and STAYING WITH US is acceptance of the above terms and conditions for all guests. WITH THANKS – Lotus Stay